Universal Protection Service - Merle Hay Mall Security Officer
SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED
Bike Patrol Opportunities Available
Universal Protection Service, the largest retail security provider in the industry, invites you to apply today to be one of our dynamic Professional Security Officers. At Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be exceptional, to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service and to create exceptional results. Universal Protection Service seeks passionate applicants who love working with people.
The ideal candidate for the Retail Security Officer position is excellent with customers and has an impressive ability to communicate. This is a great opportunity to join Universal Protection Service, a dynamic highpowered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service.
The successful Retail Security Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Foot and/or motor patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Execute security services as outlined in site specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified Retail Security Officer Applicants will meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a postoffer/preemployment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and coworkers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/coworkers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Please apply by visiting http://www.universalpro.com/careers.html
Shoe Carnival - Part-Time Cashiers
To apply, visit www.shoecarnival.com/careers
Under the direction of management, the Cashier responsibilities include customer service, product merchandising, and processing sales transactions according to established department, store, and company policies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
I. Responsible for customer service
- Greet every customer with a smile within 10 feet of entering front door and each department.
- In aisles, ask customers open-ended questions.
- Measure all kids.
- Show customers at least 2 different styles.
- When slow, serve customers more; when busy serve more customers.
- Suggest a shoe care item to every customer.
- Thank and ask every customer back.
II. Responsible for product merchandising
- Safely works shipments of new product onto shelving.
- Assists in temporary promotional pricing and permanent markdown pricing of product.
- Assists in transfers of merchandise in and out.
- Assists in setting promotional displays and product statements.
- Maintains cashier area in a neat and organized manner.
III. Responsible for processing sales transactions
- Understands and completes all sales transactions according to policy.
- Accepts customer checks in accordance with policy.
- Understands and follows mismate checking procedures.
- Is aware of current promotions and in-store mic specials.
- Obtains management approval and authority for all returns and exchanges.
- Accounts for all invoices, checks, credit card slips and other funds at end of each shift.
- Loss Prevention – Identifies fraud and other loss prevention concerns and reports them immediately to management.
- Applies only authorized discounts.
IV. Responsible for following store policies and procedures and all management direction
Ulta Beauty - Stylist
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their hair needs, recommends professional hair care services and products. A Designer (Hairstylist) delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Designer you will perform the following essential functions… • Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service. • Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests. • Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals. • Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops. • Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.) • Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness. • Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for… • Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience. • Cosmetology license. • Proficiency with latest salon techniques. • Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work. • Developed communication skills. • Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Other • On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs. • On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance. • On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
Apply at our Merle Hay Mall Store
Ulta Beauty - Esthetician
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their skin care needs, recommends professional care products and services. An Esthetician delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
As an Esthetician you will… • Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service. • Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests. • Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals. • Attend all ULTA mandatory education events and workshops. • Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and Salon retail displays and shelves). • Adhere to salon dress code and ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
Experience we are looking for…
• Licensed or certified to perform esthetics services as required by the state board of cosmetology. • Proficiency with skincare, makeup, and hair removal services. • Developed communication skills. • Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours. • On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs. • On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance. • On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
Please apply at our Merle Hay Mall Store
WE LIKE YOUR STYLE & THINK
WE’D WORK WELL TOGETHER.
YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT
Shift available 5am -5pm
COME JOIN OUR TEAM AT
Deck The Walls
Part Time Design Associates and Custom Picture Framers
If you are creative, personable & eager-to-learn come in and apply!
We are currently accepting applications for part-time Design Associates and Custom Picture Framers.
Competitive salary & discount program
Some picture framing or art and interior design related experience is a plus.
Please respond with resume and brief letter of introduction firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to 515-253-0006
Or you can apply in store
|Apply on line at regissaloncareers.silkroad.com Salon 1227|
|We’re looking for a confident, experienced cosmetologist who is friendly and professional to lead our talented team of professional hairstylists at our Regis Salon location in Merle Hay Mall. Our busy, full-service salons provide ongoing technical training to ensure that you and your team are specialists in the latest cuts, color and finishing services. We’re also looking for experts to join our team as stylists! We’re owned by Regis Corporation, the worldwide leader in the hair salon industry. That means you’ve got the resources, strength and security of a Fortune 1000 company behind you.|
Benefits include: • Monthly and annual bonuses • Busy appointment-based salon with existing clients and lots of mall traffic • No existing clientele necessary • Competitive pay • Paid vacation • Health insurance • Retirement savings plan • Ongoing technical education including in-person and video training • Professional, supportive team to work with • Career advancement opportunities • Top-of-the-line product selection • Email marketing support
Sears - Multiple Positions
Sears is hiring seasonal associates to meet shoppers’ needs this holiday season!
Hourly job opportunities include Cashier, Backroom, Merchandising and Apparel Associates.
This is a great opportunity to make some extra money for the holidays, have fun, and be part of a winning team where our mission is Too Serve, Delight, and Engage our Members while they Shop Their Way!
Please apply at http://jobs.sears.com/
or apply in person at the Merle Hay Mall Store
Sears Auto Center
If you’re ready to deliver outstanding customer experiences, apply today!
- Competitive, incentive based pay
- Industry-leading training program
- Generous merchandise discount program
- Fun, fast-pace workplace
- Room to grow
To learn more and to apply, click here!
Sears Auto Center is an EOE/AA employer.
Looking for part-time and full-time fast food restaurant employees. Food industry experience preferred. Please email Jim at email@example.com to apply.
Stu’s BBQ is now open in and looking for experienced , hard working employees.
1. Asst. Kitchen Manager
2. Front of the house Lead Person
3. Experienced cooks
At Stu’s, we sell more than great food…We Sell FUN!
Reply to this ad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claire's - Assistant Store Manager
Position Requirements and Responsibilities Include:
– Drive Sales and Superior Customer Experience
– Demonstrate Leadership
– Develop People
– Manage the Business
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– 1 year retail management experience
– Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
– Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
Please contact Hillary at (515) 276-7074 or apply in person at
Claire’s Merle Hay.
Claire's - Part Time Manager
If you love to accessorize and interact with people come join us!
Now hiring for part time management
Drive sales with great customer service and be a team leader.
Apply with in or call (515) 276-7074 for further information.
Helzberg Diamonds - Full-Time Sales Associates
Ability to generate sales to exceed personal sales goals
Create business through various methods of clienteling
Provide a compelling sales presentation based on sales training
Demonstrate outstanding customer service
Must ne able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Benefits for Full & Part Time include:
Competitive hourly pay, plus commission on every sale
Increased commission potential based on store’s success
Jewlery product training offered through the Gemological Institute of America
TO APPLY VISIT WWW.HELZBERG.JOBS
Kay Jewelers - Full and Part Time Sales Associates
Begin a brilliant career today!
We are looking for exceptional individuals with desire, determination and drive to join our team.
Full and Part Time Hours available, may include some weekend hours
Sales Experience helpful
Please visit our website www.sterlingcareers.com to apply and for additional information on employment oppotunities.
Signet values the diversity of it’s Team Members and Guests. Signet Jewelers is an equal oppotunity employer.
NOW HIRING at Merle Hay Mall
Massage Heights - Multiple Positions
LIFESTYLE CONSULTANTS –PART TIME
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Excellent Guest Service
- Scheduling, Sales
- Presenting Lifestyle Programs, Gift Cards and Retail products
- Previous Sales Experience a plus
- Must be available to work weekends
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide excellent Guest Service
- Suggest treatments
- Educate Guests
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must be available flexible hours including weekends
Please stop in at our Merle Hay Mall location. We are located next to Staples with an exterior entrance only, or call 515-276-7529
Younkers - Full Time Furniture Associate
Full Time Furniture Associate:
Do you have previous selling experience, great customer service skills, and an interest in mixing and matching furniture? If so, we want to talk to you!
Furniture Sales Associates are known for their great knowledge in quality and style of all home merchandise. They enjoy taking the time to understand the needs of our customer, make suggestions to them, and assist in product selection. Our sales team is a dedicated, passionate group focused on achieving results!
We’ll value your:
- Commissioned sales experience preferably with furniture or other large ticket merchandise •Commitment to meeting and surpassing our customer’s needs •Ability to effectively share product knowledge with our customers •Great communication and listening skills
Compensation is commission based with great income potential.
Schedules vary, ability to work nights and weekends a must.
At Bon-Ton, we want to give back to our associates. We offer competitive pay, great associate discount, 401k plan (once eligible) – including potential company match and great volunteer opportunities.
Please Apply at Younkers.com
Younkers - Cosmetologist and Nail Tech
Attention Cosmetologist and Nail Tech:
The Salon located in Younkers at Merle Hay mall is looking for driven, fun, outgoing stylist and a nail tech to join our team.
Our stylists provide exceptional service while providing a full range of hair care products and services.
We will value your:
- current applicable license
- strong ability to build clientele
- knowledge of current trends, hair styles & products Our company is able to provide you with a flexible schedule. We reward you with the best compensation package in North America.
- Paid on a draw commission
- up to 56% service commission, and 10% retail.
- associate discount
- vacation packages, sick days, PTO full or part time
Please feel free to come visit The Salon in Younkers or fill out an application online. Karinda.email@example.com
Bath and Body Works - Multiple Positions
We are currently hiring for several positions in our store.
Must have open availability on weekends
Prior customer service experience is preferred
Please stop in at our Merle Hay Mall location to apply. We are located in the Flix lower level. 515-270-4561
Bath and Body Works - Floor-set Associates
Bath and Body Works
We are looking for part time floor-set associates!
This position is typically 1-2 days a month to come in and help reset the store after hours with new products!
The position is still eligible for a discount both with Bath and Body Works and Victoria’s Secret.
Great for anyone looking to make a little extra money or loves shopping with the company and taking advantage of this awesome discount!
Apply online at bathandbodyworks.com/careers or call the store with questions- 515-270-4561
Victoria's Secret - Selling Supervisor
Selling Supervisor, Full time Benefits included
The selling supervisor drives sales growth through leading the sales floor, exemplifying excellent skills and personally selling to customers.
Leads the sales floor that drives store results through the selling team
Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers
Role models and coaches best -in – class selling behaviors
Displays expert product knowledge and helps grow associates, including mentoring and serving as a shadow
Recovers merchandise to brand standards
All leadership roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
Delivering top line sales results and growing the business through business insight to action
Leading the sales floor while assigned to the role of the Customer Sales Lead
Creating emotionally engaging customer experiences, consistent with the brand vision
Building and growing high performance teams
Leading change through positivity and growth mindset
Driving operating fundamentals
Executing store opening and closing procedures
reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
Managing all activities related to providing a safe work environment.
Please apply at Victoria’s Secret Merle Hay Mall
Justice - Lead Style Advisor
Lead Style Advisor -Justice
J0505 : Merle Hay-Justice
External Job Description
Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
What you’ll do: The Lead Style Advisor (LSA) supports the Store Sales Leader (SSL) in floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. Happily engages both mom and girl to create a positive customer experience. Demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others. Approaches work with positive intent and has the ability to manage proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Supports SSL/ASL in performing store opening & closing routines. Monitors sales floor to ensure excellent customer experience.
Are you Justice material? We hope so. Here’s what we look for: • 2-4 years experience in service oriented industry; specialty retail experience preferred • Ability to role model selling behaviors to Style Advisors (Sas) • Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times • Ability to work various hours/days of the week • Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with rest breaks and meal periods as required by state or local law • Ability to read documents and computer screens, and write and count in order to accurately complete company documentation and tasks • Ability to operate cash register by depressing keys and remembering keying sequences and policies • Ability to perform mathematic calculations and equate results to action needed • Ability to reach for, push, pull and/or move merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds What we value – we are: • Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do! • Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results! • Creative: our girl is all about what’s new and what’s hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that’s what she expects from us. • Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing! • Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated – we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
- 2-4 years specialty retail experience preferred • Strong training and developing skills from previous retail related experience • Computer proficiency and strong business acumen • Ability to foster team commitment and create a positive working environment • Ability to take initiative in making decisions on a timely/urgent basis
To apply please visit www.justiceretail.com
If you have any issues please contact Crystal at 515-331-2526