Our Customer Service staff ensures each visit to Merle Hay Mall is as pleasant as the last. Customer Service is your source for accurate information and your connection to our great amenities.
A representative is always willing to help at the Customer Service Center (located in the Target Wing) on nights and weekends, at the Mall Management Office on weekdays, and can be reached during mall hours at 515-276-8551.
Customer Service Amenities:
- Stroller and Wheelchair Rental
- Lost and Found
- DART Bus Route Information
- ATMs – Located near the Main East Entrance, Younkers Court, and Flix Court.
- Baby Changing Stations – Available in all public restrooms and the Family Restrooms near the Main East Entrance.
- Wireless Internet – Limitless, free internet access is available throughout the mall. To access the Wireless Internet, simply launch a web browser and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Technical Support is available at 515-223-9300.
- New & Expecting Mother Parking – Parking spots for new and expecting mothers can be found close to the mall in each parking area.
Merle Hay Mall Public Safety is always available to ensure your safety and convenience. If you see or experience anything you consider to be unusual or unsafe, please report it immediately to one of our Public Safety Officers at 515-276-9549. Public Safety will also assist with reconnecting lost children with their parents, and they will provide escorts to vehicles upon request.