Please contact the Mall Management Office Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm by calling 515-276-8551 or call our Public Safety department at 515-276-9549.
- Wheelchair rentals available by calling Public Safety at 515-276-9549
- ATMs – Located near the Main East Entrance, near California Nails and the Flix Court
- Baby Changing Stations – Available in all public restrooms and the Family Restrooms near the Main East Entrance.
- Wireless Internet – Limitless, free internet access is available throughout the mall. To access the Wireless Internet, simply launch a web browser and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Technical Support is available at 515-223-9300.
- New & Expecting Mother Parking – Parking spots for new and expecting mothers can be found close to the mall in each parking area.
Merle Hay Mall Public Safety is always available to ensure your safety and convenience. If you see or experience anything you consider to be unusual or unsafe, please report it immediately to one of our Public Safety Officers at 515-276-9549. Public Safety will also assist with reconnecting lost children with their parents, and they will provide escorts to vehicles upon request.